Many months ago I told some of my friends that I'd run analyses of their 23andMe data, and report it back to them. A year ago I made the same promise to some of my readers. But life got in the way, and I've been very busy. I'm working on scripts to make the whole process efficient for me (if you want to know, I'm trying to get the output to be easy to merge many runs with CLUMPP and then produce DISTRUCT type outputs; I've done this with other Admixture outputs, but for various reasons the labeling gets messed up with my 'personal' project). But I've decided to at least start pushing some of the results live. I won't be putting it in this space, probably razib.com. But I thought I would get your attention first. I know a lot of ID's are missing, but I'll add them later when I can find anything. And yes, I need to get back to African Ancestry too (that site was infested with a backdoor, so I had to yank it). This is all rather basic stuff, but I just don't have the time to do things in a manual fashion, and the scripts I have for population sets don't transfer over when I want to give individual friend results as well as population results. The results in tabular format are here. And all individual results are here. In terms of the tech details, ~140,000 SNPs, ~3000 total individuals in the data set, at K = 11. I will probably be reporting K = 12 to K = 25 from now on (I'm just going to get 10> replicates and merge them).