Remember last week, when all the newspapers said "top kill" was working to stop the oil leak, and I believed it? Well, I think we've all learned a lot since then.
BP Quiz (cont'd)
1. If the biggest environmental disaster in U.S. history has dampened your desire to "drill baby drill," Sarah Palin has a nickname for you:
b. Lefty Lucy
c. Extreme Greenie
d. Joe the Tree Hugger
2. The CEO of BP, Tony Hayward, has said all of the following things since the oil leak started. Which one did he apologize for?
a. "The environmental impact of this disaster is likely to have been very, very modest."
b. "I would like my life back."
c. "The oil is on the surface. There aren't any plumes."
d. "The Gulf of Mexico is a very big ocean."
3. What difficulty arose when BP sent a robot with a saw made out of diamond into the ocean?
a. The saw got stuck in a pipe
b. The saw broke
c. The robot cut itself with the saw
d. Toxic chemical dispersants got inside the robot and broke it
4. As of June 1, BP's market capitalization (what you get when you multiply the number of shares by the value of each share) had decreased by an amount equal to the entire market capitalization of what other company?
a. Chuck E. Cheese
5. Fox & Friends Senior Blond Analyst Gretchen Carlson criticized what aspect of the president's latest trip to the Gulf?
c. Spiffy shoes
d. Fancy pants
Answers are in the comments. And you can thank Doug, obviously, for explaining market capitalization to me.