· Fighting stupidity on the Internet, one comment at a time: Inspired by this xkcd comic, YouTube has added an Audio Preview feature that reads your comments back to you before you post them – or run away in shame.
· Parasitic lungworms threaten the production of haggis, a beloved Scottish dish made from sheep lungs.
· The WHO hopes to wipe out lymphatic filariasis (aka elephantiasis), caused by parasitic worms, by 2020.
· The “Beautification Engine” shows you how beautiful you could be.
· Here’s an animal rescue mission that didn’t make the cut: Endangered moose falls from helicopter.